1. Prep your hair for perfectly imperfect style with some texture-enhancing Sugar Twist™. Blow-dry.
2. Pull the top half of your hair into a ponytail, using just your fingers (not a brush). Make a loose knot.
3. Knot the bottom half as well, and leave the tail sticking out.
4. A generous spritz of Sugar Confection™ locks in your look.
1. Work Sugar Cream™ through your hair to make it smooth and manageable.
2. Take the back half of your hair and braid and pin it away.
3. Sweep the front half of your hair to the side and polish with the Express Ion Smooth®+.
4. Spray with Sugar Confection™ to keep your look sleek all day long.
2. Make a smooth bend in your hair with the Express Ion Style®+.
3. To create piecey volume, pinch small sections of your hair in pin curl clips, mist with Sugar Confection™, and lightly blow-dry.
1. Smooth a little Sugar Cream through your damp hair to add softness and shine.
2. Blow-dry your hair using a Paul Mitchell® 413 Sculpting Brush.
3. Gently smooth just the ends of your hair with the Express Ion Smooth®+.
1. Wrap fine sections of hair around the Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 small styling cone.
2. Perfect the shape of your ’do with a few strategically placed bobby pins.
3. Turn up the volume—and rough up the texture—with a mist of Sugar Spray™.
1. To set the stage for a perfect blowout, use a little Sugar Cream™ on your damp hair.
2. Blow-Dry using a Paul Mitchell 407 Styling Brush.
3. Polish the ends with an Express Ion Smooth®+ to create cute little flips.
1. To get modern texture, prep damp hair with Sugar Twist™ and blow-dry.
2. Set the top of the hair in pin curl clips for a little lift.
3. Polish just the outer layer with the Express Ion Smooth®+ to create a surface wave.
1. Prep with Sugar Twist™ to get tousled, beachy texture.
2. Wrap sections around the Express Ion Unclipped 3-in-1 styling cone one or two times.
3. Blow dry using a circular motion to break up the waves and make them light and airy.